Klingner & Associates, P.C. provides comprehensive structural engineering services as an integral part of our architectural, civil engineering, forensic and industrial projects.
A few of the most requested structural services include:
- Transportation (Bridges & Culverts)
- Historic Restoration / Preservation
- Civil / Educational
- Industrial (Building & Equipment support structural systems)
- Civil works (wastewater, levee inspection, pump stations, retaining walls)
- Structural Evaluation / Forensic Engineering (expert testimony, rehabilitation and/or forensic investigations of low to mid-rise commercial, industrial and institutional buildings).
- Design / Build
- Foundation Systems
- IBC Special Structural Inspections
- Agricultural Storage Buildings
- Parking Structures
- Water Resources (Flood Control structures, pumping Stations, dams)
- Shoring Design
Our firm has demonstrated expertise in all aspects of structural evaluation and design for concrete, pre-stressed concrete, steel, masonry, timber, fiberglass, aluminum and composite structures. Appropriate foundation systems are designed according to loading and site conditions.