Klingner is providing Phase III engineering services for the inspection, supervision, material testing, certification, documentation, and field inspection for roadway rehabilitation projects on various routes in various counties throughout District Four with an emphasis on the District’s western and northern counties (McDonough, Henderson, Warren, Mercer, Knox, Fulton, Stark, Putnam, and Marshall). The jobs include / will include route and seal, patching, traffic signals, landscaping, milling and resurfacing, bridge construction / repairs, and pavement marking. Klingner is assisting with embankment / subgrade compaction with nuclear density gauge and the associated field laboratory tests.
Work orders to-date include construction engineering services for the following:
- Stark County – Reconstruction of the existing bridge carrying IL 78 over Walnut Creek Tributary with a box culvert
- Tazewell County – Reconstruction of Pinecrest Drive from just north of High Point Lane and Capitol Drive to just south of Sabrina Drive and Hoffer Lane
- Henderson County – Resurfacing Carman Road between just north of CH 7 and IL 96
- Peoria County – Reconstruction of existing bridge carrying Maher Road (CH 10) over I-74
- Warren County – Patching, re-alignment and resurfacing of US 67 at IL 135
Our services include, but are not limited to, inspection and documentation of the adequacy of the establishment and maintenance of traffic control, quality control of the construction work and enforcement of the contract provisions, measurement and computation of pay items, daily record of contractor’s activities, and resident construction supervision.