Senior Civil Engineer Job Requirements & Responsibilities
The chosen dynamic and experienced candidate will seek business opportunities while working to serve our existing clients.
- Demonstrated proficiency in most of the following:
- AutoCAD and Civil 3D software.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication.
- Site grading and drainage design.
- Utility design including sanitary sewer, potable water, and storm sewer.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse project team.
- Understand and apply Department and Office standards and procedures.
- Organize, prioritize, and independently perform work assignments.
- Manage multiple projects with deadlines in a fast-paced office environment.
- Transportation or water / wastewater engineering experience a plus.
- Ability to lead and motivate others with clear communication skills required.
Education and Experience:
- A four-year degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from an accredited university is required.
- A minimum of 4-years demonstrated related experience.
- Licensed professional engineer in Iowa with the ability to be licensed in Illinois.
As a multidisciplinary firm, we offer various services that work together to not only assist our clients, but to also provide a great resource for our employees to gain valuable insight and expertise while working closely with other disciplines.
Sign-on bonus available for the successful candidate.