- Operate and maintain a CME track mounted drill rig using hollow stem augers, rotary drilling, SPT, and rock coring. This will be the primary duty but secondary duties follow.
- Test construction materials (i.e. concrete, soil, aggregate, etc.) at construction sites and in the laboratory, according to industry standards.
- Observe construction in the field for designated projects as assigned.
- Perform maintenance, cleaning, upkeep, calibrations, and ensure the safe working condition of equipment at required intervals or usage.
- Document testing and thoroughly communicate with fellow staff members as well as various construction team representatives.
- Coordinate with office staff members, clients, and other key stakeholders.
- Primarily work outdoors and travel to different project sites.
- Complete other tasks as required.
Please Note: Although this position has standard working hours when possible, this position is more task oriented relative to time oriented and requires flexibility as to beginning and ending times on many days throughout the year. This position is full-time. Seasonal overtime pay is likely and should be anticipated during the busy construction seasons throughout the year.