- Testing construction materials (i.e. concrete, soil, aggregate, etc.) at construction sites and in the laboratory, according to industry standards.
- Observing construction in the field for designated projects as assigned.
- Performing maintenance, cleaning, upkeep, calibrations, and ensuring the safe working condition of equipment at required intervals or usage.
- Documenting testing and thoroughly communicating with fellow staff members as well as various construction team representatives.
- Coordinating with office staff members, clients, and other key stakeholders.
- Completing tasks as required.
Please Note: Although this position has standard working hours when possible, this position is more task oriented relative to time oriented and requires flexibility as to beginning and ending times on many days throughout the year. This position is full-time. Seasonal overtime pay is likely and should be anticipated during the busy construction seasons throughout the year.