Civil Engineer Job Requirements & Responsibilities in Quincy, IL
- Demonstrated proficiency in most of the following:
- AutoCAD and Civil 3D software;
- Written and verbal communication;
- Knowledge of site grading and drainage design;
- Utility design including sanitary sewer, potable water and storm sewer;
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse project team;
- Understand and apply department and office standards and procedures;
- Organize, prioritize, and perform work assignments with minimal supervision.
- Transportation or water / wastewater engineering experience a plus.
Education and Experience:
- A four-year degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from an accredited university is required
- A minimum of 2-years demonstrated related experience
- Currently holds an EIT or PE license in Illinois
As a multidisciplinary firm, we offer various services that work together to not only assist our clients, but to also provide a great resource for our employees to gain valuable insight and expertise while working closely with other disciplines.
Sign-on bonus available for the successful candidate.