Mark C. Bross, PE
- M.C. Bross, M.D. Klingner. Using GIS in Design of Rural Water Systems, Article. Illinois GIS & Map Notes, Volume 16, Fall 1998
K. Beth Conte
- K.B. Conte, J.S. Klasner, J.J. Crockett, M.D. Poe, M.T. Wollert. Hands-On Teaching Through a Student Field Project in Applied Geophysics, Journal of Geological Education, Vol. 40, No. 1, January 1992
Michael D. Klingner, PE
- M.D. Klingner. Battle Over Midwest's Rivers Continues, Illinois Commentary on Water Resources & Infrastructure in Illinois Country Living, the official publication of the Association of Illinois Electric Cooperatives, June 2004
- M.D. Klingner. Productivity Analysis and Economic Evaluation of Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD) Systems for Civil Engineering, Proceedings 2nd National Conference on Microcomputers in Civil Engineering, A.S.C.E., 1984 edited by Wayne E. Carroll, Ph.D., University of CentralFlorida
- M.D. Klingner, M.C. Bross. Using GIS in Design of Rural Water Systems, Article. Illinois GIS & Map Notes, Volume 16, Fall 1998
- M.D. Klingner. Innovative/Alternative Technology Utilizing U.V. Disinfection and Land Application on Recreational Facilities, Eighth Annual Conference, Illinois Water Pollution Control Association, 1987
- M.D. Klingner. Economic Importance of Levee and Drainage Districts, Seventh Biennial Governor’s Conference on the Management of the Illinois River System, Peoria, Illinois, 1999
Mark C. Lee, PE,
- Lee, M., Rueda-Benavides, J. and Gransberg, D. (2015). "Utility Management System Cost and Time Benefits and Implications from the Local Agency Perspective." Published by the J. Infrastruct. Syst., 10.1061/(ASCE)IS.1943-555X.0000269, 04015015.
Alan D. Lukens, PE, SE
- A.D. Lukens, V.J. McFadden, D.S. Bundy. Evaluation of the Wind Loading of a Post-Frame Structure, Published by the American Society of Agricultural Engineers, St. Joseph, MI 49085-9659, USA.
Gavin H. Risley, PE
- G.H. Risley. A.C. Elmore. J.G. Burken. G. Galecki. Development of a Waterjet System for Direct Delivery of Granular Iron and Activated Carbon to Remediate Contaminated Aqueous Sediments, Wiley Periodicals. Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 103-119, Summer 2011