Klingner & Associates is proud to be nationally recognized as experts within issues relating to drainage and flood control. Our firm has a proven reputation for developing and maintaining systems for over thirty (and growing) drainage districts, as well as municipal and industrial clients with flood protection needs throughout the tri-state area.
Meet Water Resource Engineer, Gavin Risley!
Our team of flood protection experts, specialize in but are not limited to:
- Drainage District Consulting
- Engineering Assessments
- Interior Drainage Studies and Mapping
- FEMA's National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) Section 65.10 Levee Certifications / Accreditations
- LOMR / LOMA / CLOMR / CLOMA
- Levee Design / Improvements and Restoration
- River Surveying
- Dam Design / Inspection / Permitting
- Hydropower Feasibility / Design
- Hydraulic and Hydrologic Projects
- Pump Station - Pump Testing (Pitot Tube)
- Pump Station Design - Conventional and Elevated
- Pump Station Rehabilitation
- Environmental Permits 404 and 408
- Wetland Delineation
- Wetland Restoration
- Stream Bank Erosion Stabilization
- Dredge Permits
Why Choose Klingner & Associates?
We have over 100 years of firm experience in hydraulic and hydrology issues.
- We have a close and established working relationships with the United States Army Corps of Engineers, State DNR and FEMA.
- We are a founding member of UMIMRA; representing river interests to over 200 entities in Illinois, Missouri and Iowa