The Civil Engineers in the transportation department of Klingner & Associates, P.C. provide professional planning, engineering design and environmental services for the transportation industry. We are continually expanding our capabilities and expertise to serve the ever increasing transportation needs of our clients.
We have completed a broad range of assignments, including:
- Design and location studies
- Environmental assessments
- Master planning
- Design of roadways, bridges, and railroad facilities.
- Rehabilitation and improvements to existing transportation infrastructure
Our project designs include:
- State and county highways and bridges.
- Township roads and city streets.
- Roads for parks and subdivisions.
- Industrial parks.
- Railroad facilities.
- Barge docking facilities along the Illinois and Mississippi River.
Projects are enhanced by the capacity to design supporting components such as storm water handling facilities, traffic signals, parking areas and lighting for streets and airports.
Why Choose Klingner & Associates?
- Cost effective design by our highly qualified and experienced staff.
- Technical excellence due to the use of state of the art surveying and CADD systems.
- Quality construction enhanced by our experienced construction technicians.